Hi, I am Victor Mamou, I am strategy consultant specialized in getting offers in the best strategy and management consulting firms with outstanding success rates, and I am the creator of the approach called the Consulting Case Revolution.
I personally applied this approach to receive offers from McKinsey and Boston Consulting Group. I’ve worked several years at the BCG as senior consultant.
The Consulting Case Revolution is a rupture training to prepare for interviews in consulting that lasts between 7 days and 2 months and that enables candidates to differentiate themselves on each of the component of the recruitment process, to be able, in fine, to create a significant gap with the other candidates at the end of the process, which explains the incredible success rates obtained with this approach.
This is the method used by strategy consultants in front of their own clients, in the “real life”. The trick is to use the methods of excellence that make the reputation of the best consulting firms during your recruitment process, when you are candidate, and that’s the key DNA of the Consulting Case Revolution. By the way, I train consultants in position with this method in continuing education to enable them to climb the ladder more easily once in position, as it works very well.
THE GOAL OF THE CONSULTING CASE REVOLUTION IS TO CHANGE YOUR POSITIONING DURING THE INTERVIEWS, FROM CANDITATE TO…. FULL-BLOWN CONSULTANT
There are 4 main benefits in achieving to apply the Consulting Case Revolution:
- You stand out from your other candidates in every step of the recruitment process – your CV, your cover letter, your personal presentation, your answer to questions, your performance during the case studies, the brain teasers, the market sizing, the calculatory questions, the conclusive questions of an interview, but also your connection with the world of consulting, the way you use your network, how you manage your preparation schedule, how you use the right tools at the right time,your negotiation between the different offers you receive: you will stand out on all the components of the recruitment process, which are adressed by the Consulting Case Revolution.
- Unintentionally you become the next colleague of your interviewers – One of the most amazing effects of this strategy is that you can really place yourself as an obvious choice for your future recruiters in consulting. The process of the Consulting Case Revolution is NOT an artificial technique to succeed in your interviews. To the contrary, it is the application of the methods used on a daily basis by the most prestigious consulting firms, in order to generate value during your interviews.
- You prepare the next step – Unlike other preparation strategies that artificially give advantage during the interviews, without any connection with the real job of a management consulting … the Consulting Case Revolution will be fully connected with the real methods of consulting. By learning how to apply the real techniques that you will use few weeks later as a consultant, you will then make an investment on the long-term for you, not only to enter a consulting firm, but also, and mostly, to grow there with all the necessary tools, with a step ahead of your future colleagues!
- And, mostly, you make A LOT of progress in a very short time! – The Consulting Case Revolution optimizes your preparation efforts. A concrete example: the last candidate I have assisted has received offers from 2 top tier consulting firms out of the 3 in the space of one month between the beginning and the end of his preparation following the method.
I CAN HELP YOU SET UP YOUR PREPARATION FOLLOWING THE CONSULTING CASE REVOLUTION,
WETHER YOU’RE AIMING AT A CONSULTING GROUP IN STRATEGY, MANAGEMENT OR IN ANY OTHER SPECIALTY.
Here are the conditions :
- You already need to have the motivation to become a consultant. Your career plan needs to be mature, you mustn’t be in the upstream phase of questioning on that job: thanks to your discussions, your research, your contacts, consulting IS your career plan.
- You need to have an eligible profile for becoming consultant. In France, you need to have a Bac+5 or equivalent to apply in consulting groups, this is a constraint imposed by the market. Therefore, I’m sorry but I have to refuse schoolings under Bac+5 in this setting. Of course, if you’re in a process that will lead you to that level, you’re eligible for my accompanying.
- You need to have at least a basic knowledge of the corporate environment in general. I’m a consultant, not a teacher.
- You need to aim at succeeding in getting several offers from consulting groups. If your goal is to get a single offer, whichever group it is, then you won’t be eligible for my accompanying.
- You need to have a solid budget. The most affordable service I offer corresponds to a half-day consulting and is charged 5 000€ excluding tax. (The results are guaranteed, so I filter the offers in order to accept only the clients for which I’m certain I’ll be able to guarantee several excellence offers.)
If you satisfy to all these criteria, I’ll be delighted to contact you in order to help you start on the right foot your professional preparation for interviews in consulting groups.
If you don’t satisfy the 5 criteria here above, you won’t get any answer to your message.
This form is only destined to a small number of people satisfying the criteria here above. This is not a “contact page”.
Your comments or questions are welcomed.